If you’re a beginner, welcome to SUP!
We work with all skill levels and can teach you how to stand up and start enjoying your SUP board experience. Our lessons are designed to give you the skills to become confident and independent.
- The lesson starts on dry land before hitting the water for further instruction.
- Let one of our fully accredited and friendly instructors teach you the skills you need.
- All lessons include a board, paddle and leash.
- Starting from $35 per hour, min 3 people.
- Private lessons are available. Group/ family discounts available.
- We cater and can adapt to any special needs or requirements.
If you know how to SUP or just want to have a go you can hire a board, paddle and leash. Hourly/daily rates available, starting from $25 per/hour.
Group/family discounts available. Also included is a brief demo to get you started which is not deducted from your allocated time.
Please note if a SUP board and equipment are hired for a day or longer(taken away) a security deposit and credit card details are required on pickup or delivery. Any damages will also need to be paid for by the hirer.
Estuary, canals or river paddling tour combination. We pick your group up from a designated pick up point and transport your group to a start point where you will have a 15 min lesson (on land) and head off for your guided tour along your chosen waterway through Mandurah finishing back at your pick up point.
An ASI accredited Instructor, boards, paddles, leashes and rashies and a great time are all included. We also will take some snaps along the way and email them to you. These tours start from $50 per person, min 4 people.
This Is a Whatsup favourite and great value. Bookings are essential so book and reserve your adventure today.
Family and Group discounts available.